Record-high student enrollments through social media advertising for Australia’s leading entertainment & arts education provider.
Collarts are the industry-leading creative industry education provider (Australian College of the Arts Pty Ltd), with a 30 year history as a trusted education provider.
The revered multi-campus independent tertiary education college sought to resurrect the Collegeâ€™s underperforming paid media activities, embrace new platforms and build a robust foundation for all conversion data from scratch.
- Market a wide range of arts and entertainment course offerings.
- Expand the business into multiple physical locations with as many high-quality students as possible.
- Plan and develop an omnichannel strategy to garner new leads with laster-targeted cohorts across: Google search ads, retargeting, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Snapchat.
- Generate as many new opt-ins through the PDF Course Guide download program as possible and convert them into registrants for campus open-days.
- Ensure our initial SEO successes were continued through the planning, design and launch phases of multiple iterations of their WordPress website, and eventually into a major website CMS change to HubSpot.
- Developed highly targeted, end-to-end advertising campaigns across paid channels (Google, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat).
- Work seamlessly with the client’s marketing team and web developers to ensure that SEO was at the forefront of design and launch of new websites.
- Became early-adopters of the Snapchat ad platform, tapping into it’s full platformâ€™s full capabilities, working hand-in-hand Snapchat as beta-testers for Snapchat.
- Completely restructured the client’s website conversion tracking and did so again when a HubSpot CMS and HubSpot CRM transition took place.
- Integration of all ad platforms, web forms and tracking technologies with their new HubSpot CRM.
- Business expanded from one single campus location to four separate physical campuses.
- Collarts acquired the well-established Mercer School of Design, further expanding it’s entertainment-focused education offering into Interior Design, Decoration and Styling.
- A single campaign (among many) generated 958 course guide brochure downloads, converting into 314 open-day student enrolments.
A SINGLE CAMPAIGN YIELDED
Course brochure downloads
WHICH RESULTED IN
Open-day student registrations
OUR RELATIONSHIP SPANNING
Years of partnership